Do you want to produce different specifications?
A: Yes, if you want is 600mm type of equipment, then do within 550mm wide can adjust their own. For example: 20CM 40CM 45CM 50CM 55CM, etc.Can be produced.
How to buy your equipment?
A: confirm the purchase of our equipment we will do a formal contract to my company to you, you will need to buy the above product name, trademark, model, manufacturers, quantity, amount,Delivery time, installation and commissioning, warranty and so on.
How long is the lead time?
A: The equipment is generally under normal circumstances, the delivery date is to receive the deposit we put the row of production within 7-10 days of delivery. It is 15-20 days for busy situations.
What is the payment method?
A: 30% of the total payment of the deposit to make the deposit, the remaining 70% of the balance of acceptance of a qualifying payment before delivery.
Do you want to buy your machine to teach us?
A: Yes, the machine to you there in three days we will send investigators to you to install the debugging and counseling. Time is not limited to teach you so far. These are free and will not
Extra charge for you. Installation, maintenance of parts is broken how to deal with?
A: The equipment warranty period of one year, parts within a year is broken, but the quality problems can be sent back to my company maintenance, can not repair the replacement of the new free, will be the fastest way to you.
Will not delay your production, the details can see my company's website after-sales service terms
E-CATALOGUE, PRODUCTS PROMOTION AND NEW